SUNY logo Apply to SUNY

Blog of The State University of New York
General
0

I’m Maxwell, the New Intern!

Hello all! My name is Maxwell and I am the newest member of the Generation SUNY social media team.  I am excited for the opportunity to share with you news and updates on SUNY and its partners.

I am currently a senior undergraduate Economics and Political Science major at UAlbany.  Growing up right outside of Saratoga Springs, I’ve gotten a wonderful chance to experience multiple SUNY schools.  Even before I stepped foot onto the UAlbany campus in 2010, I had already received education from Schenectady County Community College, Plattsburgh State College and the University at Albany.  If that sample is any indication of the other 61 SUNY schools, then the hype around this system is founded.  The level of integrated education and value are imaginably unmatched.  With that said, I am wholly looking forward to helping foster SUNY network enrichment through my work my Generation SUNY.

I look forward to connecting with you during my time here and I welcome your reactions, responses and questions!

Maxwell Morgan

Written by Maxwell Morgan

Maxwell was a Coordinator of Digital Engagement for The State University of New York.

Similar:

Join the Conversation:

There are 0 comments