SUNY logo Apply to SUNY

Blog of The State University of New York
General
0

Welcome Mallory, our Newest Intern

Mallory Bulman, SUNY internHi I’m Mallory!

I’d like to introduce myself as the newest digital media intern here at SUNY. As an Albany native and child of 2 SUNY alums, it was a no-brainer for me to choose a SUNY education at the Fashion Institute of Technology after I graduated high school. So far at FIT, I’ve been awarded an Associate’s Degree in Advertising and Marketing Communications in 2012 and am currently approaching my senior year and working on completing my Bachelor’s Degree in the same field by Spring 2014.

I chose to study Advertising and Marketing because I wanted to apply my passion for writing in an industry that is expanding and evolving. I’m excited to start exploring the rapidly developing world of digital media communications with SUNY, and I hope to contribute some fresh perspective as a current SUNY student, as well as absorb as much knowledge and experience as I can during my time here.

This summer I’ll be learning the ropes behind the scenes of SUNY’s social media presence, and gaining a first-hand look at the communications strategy of a major state organization. I am eager to get started, so stay tuned for my contributions to SUNY’s digital presence!

Written by Mallory Bulman

Tags: ,

Similar:

Join the Conversation:

There are 0 comments