Where are you from?
I was born in Alaska but moved to Queensbury to go to College and never left
- How many teams do you represent?
10 wonderful teams
- How were you chosen to be school mascot?
It is very cold in Queensbury and one day when it was 20 below there was a car crash and a lady was stuck out in the snow. I covered he with my fur until the ambulance could come and get her. Because I saved her life the College asked me to be their mascot.
- Do you have any friends that are mascots?
No because they are all my rivals. I especially don’t like Vikings (HVCC mascot) because they are smelly and hairier than I am.
- What is your favorite campus event?
I love all of the events, but this year I am incredibly excited for the Inauguration of our new President Dr. Kristine Duffy on April 11, 2014. She comes to lots of our games and cheers me on!!!
- What do you consider the ideal fan?
Someone who bleeds Green and White
- What’s it like to be a mascot?
Very itchy, especially being a wolf
- What do you like to do for fun?
Growl at the moon, hunt Vikings and pee on trees to mark my territory.
- What is your favorite Broadway play?
Mozart, l'Opera Rock, after all he is a Wolf
- What is your favorite New York State destination?
The Adirondacks of course