Where are you from?
I reside in the woods high above campus. I don’t get many visitors except for the deer that I share the woods with and our cross country team whose course weaves around my place.
- How many teams do you represent?
I represent the 18 different athletic teams on campus and also represent the college for great events like Open House, Orientation, and the NYS Fair.
- How were you chosen to be school mascot?
I was chosen the school mascot after I finished 1st in the Tough Mudder mascot competition this summer and after I mastered typing with four fingers.
- Do you have any friends that are mascots?
I haven’t left Alfred much. I am not a big city sort of guy. I run into Li’l Alf (the Alfred University mascot) when downtown every once in a while.
- What is your favorite campus event?
Homecoming and Hot Dog Day are my two favorite events. Big Crowds mean more hugs, pictures, and High 4’s.
- What do you consider the ideal fan?
Any one that is Loud and Proud and bleeds blue & gold.
- What’s it like to be a mascot?
It is always warm, people want to have their picture taken with me, and I get a lot of hugs. Sort of like the paparazzi is following me at all times.
- What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy chopping wood, feeding my oxen, watching the Boston Red Sox play (Fear the Beard), and watching Duck Dynasty.
- What is your favorite Broadway play?
It is a tossup between Oklahoma and Annie Get Your Gun
- What is your favorite New York State destination?
I really enjoyed visiting the NYS Fair. Lots of activities, great food, and I had my picture taken a ton.