- Where are you from?
Binghamton Zoo. It’s located very close to my new home, the Binghamton University Events Center.
- How many teams do you represent?
I rep all 21 sports, but ONE TEAM #CodeGreen
- How were you chosen to be school mascot?
Our old mascot wasn’t cutting it, so they hired me to take care of the job. I went through a grueling tryout with the coaches. Here’s a video of the day I rose to the challenge.
- Do you have any friends that are mascots?
I have plenty of friends, a few are mascots. You may all know Max; he’s the Binghamton Senators mascot and Buddy the Bee and Ballwinkle from the Binghamton Mets. We go way back!
- What is your favorite campus event?
Ooh, that’s a tough one. So many to choose from, but if I had to choose, Homecoming. Getting together with thousands of my closest friends is pretty awesome!
- What do you consider the ideal fan?
Anyone that eats, sleeps, breathes and, most importantly, bleeds GREEN!
- What’s it like to be a mascot?
The most fun you can have. I get to energize the fans and meet all kinds of great people.
- What do you like to do for fun?
Everything and anything Binghamton, such as bringing #BingPride to the local community.
- What is your favorite Broadway play?
I’d have to say the Lion King. Ya know, I just love seeing all my fellow animals making it on the big stage.
- What is your favorite New York State destination?
Obviously Binghamton University, but you could say I’m a little biased.