Where are you from?
My family is from sub-sahara Africa. We moved to New York when I was a baby. My father is the Nassau County mascot and he helped me get the job as the mascot for Nassau Community College. My mother is an actress and is currently working in the play "The Lion King." I have a younger brother and sister who attend Nassau Community College.
- How many teams do you represent?
- How were you chosen to be school mascot?
My dad told me about the job. I had go through basic mascot training which included banner waving, dancing, and roaring voice lessons. This included enhancing my people skills.
- Do you have any friends that are mascots?
Suffolk CC Sharks, Dutches CC Falcons
- What is your favorite campus event?
Spring Fest, New Student Orientation
- What do you consider the ideal fan?
One that is with us during good times and bad times.
- What’s it like to be a mascot?
It is rewarding. I love school spirit. The students are the best!
- What do you like to do for fun?
Well, I like to visit the NCC gym and workout. I am training for the New York City Marathon.
- What is your favorite Broadway play?
Cats - but sometimes I see Lion King.
- What is your favorite New York State destination?
Bronx Zoo. My family reunion is held there every summer. It's great seeing everyone.