- Where are you from?
I came to Potsdam from Canada thinking it would be warmer south of the border, but I was wrong.
- How many teams do you represent?
- How were you chosen to be school mascot?
Potsdam needed a Mascot that could intimidate the opponents, so why not a bear?
- Do you have any friends that are mascots?
I get along with our local rivals the Knight, the Saint, and Roody the Roo.
- What is your favorite campus event?
Bear Pride Night.
- What is your favorite New York State destination?
Potsdam, New York!
- What is your favorite Broadway play?
- What do you consider the ideal fan?
One who supports their team whether they win or lose.
- What’s it like to be a mascot?
It is great to be an icon on campus that our athletes and fans look up to.
- What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy fishing and going for hikes in the woods and mountains.