- Where are you from?
If what they told me in Biology 101 is true, from my parents: Wilbur and Geraldine Wildcat.
- How many teams do you represent?
- How were you chosen to be school mascot?
As Shakespeare wrote, “Some Wildcats are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ’em.” I was born blue. They were looking for a big, blue Wildcat. It was an obvious choice.
- Do you have any friends that are mascots?
Nah, I try to keep a low profile. Dangerous times to be a mascot, dangerous times.
- What is your favorite campus event?
Kid’s Night at the Dining Hall. #CrushingFishSticks&Dinosaur-ShapedChickenNuggets.
- What is your favorite New York State destination?
I like to roam the Adirondacks in search of easy prey. Especially other mascots, who shall remain nameless.
- What is your favorite Broadway play?
Waiting for Godot. I’m a classy cat (and honestly I hate to say this, but was it just me or is “Cats” terrible. Didn’t speak to me in the slightest).
- What do you consider the ideal fan?
Anyone that brings food. Raw game with minimal buckshot is a plus, but I wouldn’t sneeze at a Moe’s burrito either.
- What’s it like to be a mascot?
- What do you like to do for fun?
There’s this thing I can do where I take my head off for a second and it looks like there’s a person inside and it makes little kids FREAK OUT. #MallSantaClausGetsIt