SUNY logo Apply to SUNY

Blog of The State University of New York
General
0

Welcome Our New Intern, Kay!

Kay HeadshotHello everyone!

My name is Kay Broughton and starting next fall I will be a senior at the University at Albany. I double major in English and East Asian studies with a double minor in communications and film. Last spring I studied abroad in Japan at the Tokyo University of Foreign Studies through the SUNY system. I plan to use all I learned from this experience to better serve you, the readers.

I am passionate about a range of topics and hope to bring you all the best on SUNY research, programs, and general student information. Specifically I’d like to tell you all about my study abroad experience and the many important offices available to help students on SUNY campuses.

I grew up just outside of Alfred State College so I have seen firsthand how SUNY can help people in the community, as well as its students, on their way to a better life. I hope I can show you the many ways SUNY can, and does, serve you.

Written by Kay Broughton

Kay is a student assistant with the SUNY Office of New Media. She is a University at Albany undergraduate working towards a double major in English and East Asian studies with a double minor in communications and film.

Tags: ,

Similar:

Join the Conversation:

There are 0 comments