SUNY logo Apply to SUNY

Blog of The State University of New York
Interview With A
0

Meet Our Newest Intern, Sarah Petrak

Sarah Petrak

My name is Sarah Petrak and I am a senior at the University at Albany with a major in public policy and minors in education and psychology. I am originally from Los Angeles, CA and am slowly getting used to the winter weather. Before coming to New York, I was totally unfamiliar with the changing seasons! But I’m glad I get to be a part of them here.

At UAlbany, I serve as a senator in the student government as well as work as a legislative aide for a New York State Assembly member. I previously worked as a Tour Guide for the University at Albany and loved showing perspective students the great things SUNY has to offer.

In my spare time, I like to hike and explore new places with friends. I am looking forward to working in the Office of Communications and Digital Engagement and furthering my knowledge of the world of (higher) education while sharing that knowledge with you. I hope to one day work in the field of education policy to ensure a quality education for future generations.

Written by Sarah Petrak

Sarah Petrak is a student assistant with the Office of Communications and New Media for SUNY System Administration. She is a studying Public Policy at the University at Albany.

Tags:

Similar:

Join the Conversation:

There are 0 comments