SUNY logo Apply to SUNY

Blog of The State University of New York
General
0

Meet Our Newest Intern, Anissa Williams

Anissa Williams, student at UAlbany

Hi Everyone! My name is Anissa Williams and I am currently a senior at the University at Albany, majoring in Communications with a minor in Public Health. I am originally from Queens, NY, traveling to Albany my freshman year to broaden my horizons and get the full university experience. My journey at a SUNY university has shaped my life for the better, introducing me to many great friends and faculty that will remain in my life forever.

In my spare time , I enjoy creative writing, as well as reading novels from some of my favorite genres; paranormal/fantasy, romance, and crime/mystery. I also recently dedicated my life to traveling to different places every year, so I enjoy a good 1-hour expedia search every now and then.

Here at SUNY, I will be interning in the Office of Press & Communications, expanding my knowledge of important aspects of PR, and practicing the communication skills I have acquired throughout my many years at SUNY. After graduating May 2020, I hope my experience working with such a great team will allow me to flourish in my other pursuits involving media relations.

Wish me luck!

Written by Anissa Williams

Anissa Williams is a Communications Intern in the Office of Press & Communications at SUNY, graduating in the spring with a bachelors in Communications.

Tags: ,

Similar:

Join the Conversation:

There are 0 comments