Apply

10 Social Media Rules Every College Student Should Follow

10 Social Media Habits Every College Student Should Adopt

6 thoughts on “10 Social Media Habits Every College Student Should Adopt

1. This goes beyond college students and stretches all the way to businesses and how they handle their social media presence. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told clients to steer clear of touchy topics that are rampant in the news because of extremely biased opinions on either side.

2. Such a great tips for those students,who are not connected with social media. Social Media is one of the best way to connected with people and gathering and sharing information. This tips give a path of professionalism in social media. Thanks for sharing…

3. If you’re going to tell people to proofread their posts, you should probably proofread your own article first. Employers should stay out of people’s personal social media as well.

4. I think this is another way of saying information is power. For those that do not know about the power of social media might be living in ignorance. Nice post and very informative. I’ll subscribe to you future posts.

5. Yup informative post. These tips are really helpful for those students who are not completely aware about social media. These tips can really enhance their knowledge about social media habits.

Athlete Social Media Use Lose Scholarships Previous post D-I Coach: “We stop recruiting” Athletes with Questionable Social Media Accounts
Drinking soda while working out Next post Working Out Still Isn’t An Excuse to Eat Whatever You Want, Says Study