Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/theme-powerkit/inc/frontend/open-graph.php on line 161

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/theme-powerkit/inc/frontend/twitter-summary-card.php on line 144

Apply

SUNY Mascot Madness – Round 3

72 thoughts on “SUNY Mascot Madness – Round 3

1. I have been trying to vote for the last hour for Farmingdale, but the site wont let me vote

2. Baxter
    “What do you consider the ideal fan?
    Anyone that eats, sleeps, breathes and, most importantly, bleeds GREEN!”

Know’s whats up.

3. Why is voting closed early? The site says very clearly (above) that “Round 3, the quarter-finals, begins today and ends Friday, March 22 at 12:00pm.” Well, it’s still Thursday, March 21, and I can’t vote. What’s up with that?

1. Boating seems to come and go to the site sometimes just locks up I can’t vote either. Seems to happen most often when were getting close

4. Interesting… the competitions very first sentence is flawed.

There is no “First Annual” anything… just “First”…, then 2nd annual, and so-on.

Jamie ’72

1. I think they mean that this will become an annual event – as opposed to a one-time thing.

5. Wow, SUNY system has sure grown since I graduated New Paltz in 74′ Farmingdale ???? OMG, used to be only potato farmers lived there, lolz

6. I love New Paltz. I really do – the school, the town, etc.

But the Hawk mascot (at least the person that dresses up in the suit) is the lamest mascot ever. Keep the mascot, get someone in the suit who has some spirit!

1. At a John McLaughlan concert in the Gym in the early 70’s — we were asked to take down the Hawks banner because of the whole Vietnam war – Hawks versus Doves thing. We couldn’t convince him that the banner referred to the real birds.
          Mitch – New Paltz ’74

1. YES! I am from Farmingdale originally but I now live in Los Angeles. It’s great to see such great spirit for my hometown’s SUNY — Go RAMS!

7. Maritime has the best mascot story! If they don’t win it’s because the school has only 1200 students.

1. If they don’t win it’s because we pride ourselves with honesty and integrity and aren’t willing to stoop to taking advantage of a glitch on Internet Eplorer…

1. It was kind of awesome to hear people running through residence halls getting people to vote at the last minute and watching the numbers go up up up!

1. If you’re in the same building as someone else who has already voted, you can’t vote. It’s locked to IP address.

Previous post Research: A New Medical Imaging Innovation from Stony Brook
Next post Study Abroad with SUNY in Ireland